- Pickersgill Drake Ltd can at anytime withdraw any order. We do not have to give any reason. This will be actioned by returning monies back to the purchaser.
- Artwork we feel that may offend we have the right to refuse the order. We do not have to give any reason. Including Politically, religiously, Sexist, Racism or contain profanity and any material that may offend.
- Artwork we feel may be copyrighted or covered by trade marks. Without the copyright or trade marks permission for use we have the right to refuse the order.
- Artworks supplied by the purchaser. It is your responsibility to make sure you are not using any illegal or material that could offend. It is your responsibility to check and make good any copyrighted or trade mark logos. It is your responsibility to check if your artwork may offend. If you are sued or pursued by the authorities for any copyrighted, trade mark items and or any offended material it is not Pickersgill Drake Ltd responsibility. We process all artworks supplied in good faith within the law of the United Kingdom. If you supply any artwork that breaks the law of the United Kingdom it is your responsibility to suffer the consequences of any court or legal actions.
- It is you the purchasers to check and make sure your artworks, logos, spellings on all artwork is correct. You will be provided by email a visual and documentation detailing you order. You need to make sure you have checked all the information correctly. Pickersgill Drake Ltd will not be held responsible for any spelling mistakes or any errors on your visual provided by our team. A return email from yourself gives Pickersgill Drake Ltd the permission to proceed with your order. If any errors are noted after this point it is you the purchaser whom has to take full responsibility for the loss or re-print of any orders. it is your responsibility to suffer the consequences of any court or legal actions that arise from such errors.
- The download of artwork is your responsibility if for any reason the artwork is corrupted lost or destroyed during downloading Pickersgill Drake Ltd are not responsible. You need to take careful steps to make sure you save your artwork, logos ,designs at regular intervals during the design stage.
- Your order will firstly be placed on hold and your monies on receipt will also be placed on hold. Your monies will be placed on hold with our card provider. Once your artwork is checked and cleared for example to make sure the correct colours have been payed for. For example 2 colour logo is payed for but a 3 colour design is downloaded. Artwork for embroidery is not suitable to embroider. Artwork is suitable for its intended use, does not contain material that may offend have any copyright or trade mark issues. Delivery date can be meet. Pickersgill Drake Ltd will action the monies to be paid. We have the right at any time to withdraw your order by returning your monies. We do not have to give you a reason.
- Pickersgill Drake Ltd will try to keep to delivery dates quoted. We will not be held responsible for any orders that do not meet the intended delivery date. All delivery dates are approximate and subject to change at any time. We do not have to give you a reason.
- Third party delivery. Pickersgill Drake Ltd will not be responsible for any order sent by a third party delivery company. This includes any delay by adverse weather conditions, legal or illegal industrial actions. Public disorder. War. Traffc delays by any means. Fire or any event unforeseen.
- Pickersgill Drake Ltd will not be held responsible for any court action or legal proceedings that occur due to any delay in any goods or services sent by any third party delivery options. It is your responsibility to insure you order your goods in good time for any event that has a specific delivery date. You need to take into consideration any possible delivery delays.
- Delivery by our own means. Pickersgill Drake Ltd will not be held responsible for any delay in delivering any orders by our own means. All orders are delivered in good faith unforeseen problems do occur. We will however do what we can to deliver your order too you. However we can not guarantee we can achieve this. It is your responsibility to take into consideration any possible delivery delays.
Every Pickersgill Drake Ltd order is custom made to your specifications resale of any products processed is not possible we cannot offer any returns unless the following processes are followed:
- The product does not match the order fully
- The product/products are faulty. We will only accept proof of any issue with a photograph emailed to our customer services with a description of the issue outlining your order number. Pickersgill Drake Ltd will take a assessment and decide whether the return is valid. Each return will be fully investigated by our customer services team. We may offer a re-print, return your monies or offer a alternative product.We will then only offer a return when all the products have been returned by yourselves.
- Failure to inform Pickersgill Drake Ltd of any problems within 24 hours of receiving your order will mean your order is deemed to be fully acceptable and fit for its purpose and the goods have been accepted and fully checked.
If you wish to cancel your order you can do this anytime up until you have approved your order by return email from supplied visuals and product details from our production team. Once you have approved your order, your order will be placed into production. If you cancel your order after this point. Pickersgill Drake Ltd have the right to whether to accept your cancellation. If part or all of your order has been printed or goods have be ordered by ourselves prior to processing we have the right to deduct any costs involved returning plain products or to cover the costs of any processed items. Pickersgill Drake Ltd has the full right to accept or decline your cancellation. We do not have to give you a reason.
We will work to complete your order in full. However if we are unable to carry this out then we will inform you via email within 48 hours from placing the order giving you a expected delivery dates.
Pickersgill Drake Ltd can at any time withdraw any promotion or offer. We can amend or change any promotion or offer. Alternatively we can promote any offer or promotion at any time. Pickersgill Drake Ltd can withdraw or change any product at any time. Pickersgill Drake Ltd can introduce any new products at any time.
Pickersgill Drake Ltd reserves the right to change prices or specifications when necessary without prior notification.
Until title passes to the purchaser it shall indemnify Pickersgill Drake Ltd against all loss or damage to the goods, including damage in transit, or depreciation in the value of the goods.
Risk in the goods will pass to the purchaser immediately upon delivery.